Media first year

Media first year
Faces of the beginner.

Monday, June 2, 2014

Who Am I?

“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.”
-Karen Ravn

Life is the greatest teacher, I have made mistakes and I have hurt lot of people especially my parents yet I love my parents, my family, my friends and above all I love myself. It may sound bit selfish, but of all these years I have lived and through all my good and bad experiences I have learned one thing, that no one can love you more than yourself and no one most caring than your parents.  I know I am not perfect in fact no one is and this I believe is the beauty itself of this world. It took a while for me to know myself as I was a failure. I still remember that day when for the first time in my life saw my father literally sobbing like a child just because of me and I hate myself for this. I am telling all of this because this particular incident marked the new beginning. There are lots of moments that I don’t want to remember, things that I regret and sometimes I even wonder at myself; what was I thinking? As of now, I am quite, composed and ambitious. It is almost one and half year in this college and for the last one semester I was really struggling, trying to acclimate with the new environment. Now I must admit Sherubtse is a beautiful place. Everything here is far more than a beautiful experience; especially learning in this college is amusing. I may be the happiest person in this world right now and I am enjoying my stay in Shercol. All in all I am getting inspired and my spirit is in great shape.

I want to understand the ways of life and acquire knowledge which I have very less. There is no better place to be than this place, there is no right time than present. I am certain that my whole endeavor here will not be futile. I am here to study and it is the only way to broaden my knowledge. Besides that I am here to prepare for tomorrow. I don’t fear failing but the important thing is that I want to learn much more and I want to achieve my dreams. “Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It’s the courage that counts” I live with these words and I will always do.  No matter what may be the circumstances I will die trying to achieve it and rest let tomorrow decide for itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment